CLAB - suddle vs Willizard CLAB - suddle vs Willizard

I like how will dissed me for saying he was gay both verses as if he really flipped the script.
Good battle man you were doper than expected!

Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator

Vince made a stretch with the axe to bugspray, where did the bugspray concept come from....probably the rhyme...and then he said his punches were weak and then said pigpens stroking 4 dicks.. so really..pig definitely rode the fatjokes home but vinstigator is fat, so fat jokes are relevant...It's not like a stretch. But some of the lines were totally random to like the axe line & the frito lay one.& then that random Hopsin refrence by vin didnt make sense it was more a show of vins music taste... I liked the beat drop idea thought it sounded fierce. So when it's all said and done I feel like vins in later battles would just make for more boring battles. I wanna hear more than ur wrong cause im good, I want interesting battles. just saying..
vote : Pigpen

CLAB - Jakobe vs Sky CLAB - Jakobe vs Sky

I enjoyed sky's style more.

Clab- MDJ vs Fats Clab- MDJ vs Fats

I give it to fats. but stop doubling so many bars, it just sounds muddled and disjointed especially with a accent ( of any-kind ). you'd sound much doper with no ad-libs at all to add emphasis to the content and less to the "delivery."

Clab- Byron vs Butsaay Clab- Byron vs Butsaay

well....I'd have to say byron. cause butsaay is too homosexual for me, and it's not a rule for me not to be homophobic, he said and I quote, I can rap circles around your dick.. and up until then I thought he would win, seeing as how he was doing an ok job combating byron's lines. and then the outro at the end confirmed him for fag.

BattleGrounds responds:

This is actually a vote for Butsaay. I had the emcee names mixed up in the description (which I fixed), and the title (which I can't fix, but oh well). Oops!

-GM- Late Night Diversion -GM- Late Night Diversion

this is murder son how you gonna slaughter the mic out of nowhere shunnn.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

That's how we do cuh. Nice name.

CLAB - suddle vs Richard CLAB - suddle vs Richard

v band butt buddy detected.

Rav Rav

the verses were meh the singing was dope and the hook was sick as fuck.

Poniiboi responds:

Preciate it. However, sometimes the verses ain't always about showin skills. I like tellin stories and my goal is clarity, not flippin big words around.

CLAB- Scuare vs Emergency CLAB- Scuare vs Emergency

even though I troll and shit I seriously respect any artist out there doing there thing. Scuare came out the gate with dopeness, constant flow switch, and the lyrical ability never wavering. Emergency had a better flow than usual and hung pretty nicely with scuare in most aspects. It took me a long time to finish this review re-listening repeatedly and honestly, I have to give it to the Scuare for just being so constant, while both were dope Emergency had noticeable low points. Still great battle!

CLAB - Nerfgun vs Jakobe CLAB - Nerfgun vs Jakobe

nerfgun's a better mc while jakobe came a little more prepared to battle, but with that being said, jakobe may have come more prepared but he still sucked ass and got bodied so it doesn't make a difference in my eyes.

Nerfgun to advance.