A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

This is obviously..

going front page.

I thought it was pretty tite.

WhiteLightning responds:

I sure hope so. Thank you!

Freerun Freerun

What can I say?

I make great music, and it made the animation great.

lol, just kidding you already know I love you for starting this in 2008 and finishing it mid 2010. I've known you to long and this was the best way to end our friendship ;D.

I'm glad I quit making drum n' bass that was horrible, animation was amazing though.

Love you, <3

Forever

- suddlenuance.

Ketchup Ninja Ketchup Ninja

woo

I did make the music : D.

The credits song was based off the Vengaboys, but i did it myself.

CLAB - suddle vs Willizard CLAB - suddle vs Willizard

I like how will dissed me for saying he was gay both verses as if he really flipped the script.
Good battle man you were doper than expected!

Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator

Vince made a stretch with the axe to bugspray, where did the bugspray concept come from....probably the rhyme...and then he said his punches were weak and then said pigpens stroking 4 dicks.. so really..pig definitely rode the fatjokes home but vinstigator is fat, so fat jokes are relevant...It's not like a stretch. But some of the lines were totally random to like the axe line & the frito lay one.& then that random Hopsin refrence by vin didnt make sense it was more a show of vins music taste... I liked the beat drop idea thought it sounded fierce. So when it's all said and done I feel like vins in later battles would just make for more boring battles. I wanna hear more than ur wrong cause im good, I want interesting battles. just saying..
vote : Pigpen

CLAB - Jakobe vs Sky CLAB - Jakobe vs Sky

I enjoyed sky's style more.

NGHH11 Cover Art Entry NGHH11 Cover Art Entry

ayo nice one but

when did they all get autism?

Gasmasq responds:

umadbro? <3

Run away! Run away!

sweet,

I really like your art style.

Portrait 1 Portrait 1

very nice,

I definitely dig it.

very simplistic, but nice.